Episode 035 – 4 Questions to ask yourself
In this episode, Joseph lists down the 4 questions you should be asking yourself. Life can be short and it’s a huge reason why we should live it the way we really want to. We’re all given just one life and one chance, and it’s up to us to make the most out of it. Listen as Joseph shares questions you should start asking yourself to know whether you’re living the life aligned to your purpose or not.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
● 00:01 – Introduction to Mind Your Mind Podcast
● 00:23 – Today’s episode is about the 4 questions to ask yourself
● 00:34 – “The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
● 01:11 – The 4 Questions to Ask Yourself
o 01:31 – What is my purpose?
▪ 01:43 – “Everyone wants to have something they want to live for”
▪ 02:46 – Even if you don’t think you have any idea on what your purpose is, you do — you just have to look deeper
▪ 04:04 – Take a moment to think about your purpose
o 04:36 – Will it matter tomorrow?
▪ 05:06 – This will determine how you react
o 05:36 – What is my legacy?
▪ 06:53 – Write what your legacy is and work towards that
o 07:40 – What do I feel loved for right now?
● 08:40 – Send Joseph a message for your questions
● 09:00 – Please leave us a comment on Mind Your Mind and a review on iTunes
3 Key Points:
- Examining your life is important in knowing what your purpose is and where you want to be.
- You’ll always know what your purpose is, you just have to listen to your inner voice.
- Before reacting to any situation, think if it will still matter tomorrow.